What is electrostatic disinfection?
Simply put, it is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist of disinfecting solution onto surfaces and objects. This quickly and easily coats all targeted surfaces. The sprayer provides a charge to the solution so it electromagnetically sticks to a targeted surface providing 360-degree coverage.
This method is perfect for hard to reach or oddly shaped surfaces. The disinfectant coats evenly and envelops objects completely, even when only sprayed from one side. Once the spray is applied, the sanitizing agent disinfects the surface of the object covered in solution.
Is electrostatic disinfection effective?
Electrostatic disinfection is very effective. The solution is able to cover surfaces completely and gets into hard-to-reach areas. It is able to target very specific areas with much less waste or able to cover very large areas like high traffic walls and floors. You get greater coverage in less time.
Benefits of electrostatic cleaning:
- 50% faster than conventional methods.
- Thorough disinfecting of hard-to-reach areas.
- Improves infection control and decreases spread of viruses like influenza, MRSA, HIV, COVID-19 and many others.
- Chemicals are applied in a more controlled, efficient way and there is less chance of overuse.
- The spray is so fine it doesn’t need to be wiped off. The cleaning team doesn’t to touch anything!
- Safe to use around wood and electronics.
To keep your business or facility free of harmful pathogens and disease contact Master Klean today for a proposal.